On the Bright Side
Owning a house is a good thing and a bad thing. It's nice to have a place to call your own and to paint it and see it come to your vision. But the money you spend at the beginning is crazy. It seems like every weekend we are going places and buying things that we need, and I mean really need. Not things that can wait or frivolous things, essentials like appliances, towels, dishes etc. Even trying to make the garden look nice is expensive.
I am trying to look at the bright side of things. In a few months the major purchases will be done and I can concentrate on other things like the vegetable garden am going to plant.
The thing is money is not that important to me. Health and happiness is what I want out of life.
I have never been happier and I love where I live. I love the person I am sharing my life with and three animals that make up our family.
I will try not to think about money. In the big scheme of things it is not important and not the thing that is making me happy.
9:34 PM
|
Labels:
House,
money,
vegetables,
weeds
|
3 comments:
Hmmm, money not important. Are you sure we're related??
Sounds like your head and heart are in the right place.
Ditto Donny.
Post a Comment