The Godfather

I watched The Godfather tonight for what must be the 10th time. It's a movie that I quite like. Now I will explain to you my favorite scene. Connie calls her brother Sonny and tells him that her husband Carlo has been hitting her. Sonny finds Carlo, jumps out of his car and proceeds to kick the crap out of him. The best part? When he repeatedly hits Carlo with a garbage can lid.

The way I see it he had it coming. Now my boyfriend (B) he disagrees and thinks that Connie should have just called the police but that not would have been as satisfying to the viewers.

It's nice to think that a brother would do that for his sister.

Now I don't think that violence is the answer for everything. But sometimes you have to make someone an offer they can't refuse.

2 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Great blog name!

Brian said...

Ahhh Chivalry! Thy name is Sonny Corleone. Garbage can lids and all.

Post a Comment