Crime of Fashion
I was on the bus this morning and I saw two people wearing black shoes, black pants, and white socks. When they walked towards me to find a sit all I would see was the flash of white from the socks.
Why do people wear that? I don't think I am Tyra Banks but come on people how can you leave the house like that?
This leads to me another thing: If I have to see one more person at the supermarket, at the mall, or on the bus wearing pajama pants I may scream. Hello Kitty is cute and all but how about you leave the hot pink pajama bottoms at home and wear them to bed? They are not outerwear.
Next time: women who draw on eyebrows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree about the white socks thing. It's just morally reprehensible. How come that isn't mentioned in Leviticus?
White socks are fine with sneakers and shit, but otherwise they should be left to gay porn stars.
It is a lazy person who goes to the mall in their pajamas. It only takes 30 seconds to put on a pair of jeans. IMHO, however, it is perfectly acceptable to leave your pajama shirt on, hidden under your coat - I've done that on an early morning Timmie's drive-thru muffin run.
Are yoga pants one step removed from PJs or in the same category?
Heather, I don't know about the pajama shirt...mind you it was to Timmies :-)
Post a Comment