The woman with no eyebrows


The other day I was sitting on the bus and this woman walked on and took a seat. At first I could not figure out why she looked odd and then i realized her eyebrows were drawn on. I think that is really strange, it looks odd. You can tell that they were drawn on and they were also drawn very high in the style of Joan Crawford. It was almost drag queen-like.

I am all for plucking or waxing your eyebrows. I also think about Daniel from Smashbox Cosmetics who said your eyebrows are not twins, they're sister. That has stuck with me. They don't need to match perfectly.

So if you are reading this please, please do not shave off your eyebrows and draw on new ones.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Heather Smith said...

Your eyebrows are not twins they're sisters. I like that!!!

Post a Comment