Moving

I hate moving. I hate packing boxes. In the past two years I have moved twice and now going into my third. Brian has told me that his Aunt has moved all over the the same neighbourhood every couple of years. Once she moved to the house next door. It would drive her husband nuts.
Don't get me wrong our new house is great. My friends live around the corner, we are close to Quidi Vidi Lake so we can go for walks. I just hate packing!
Earle as been no help as he gets into everything. He loves the newspapers I am using and he keeps sticking his paws in the box to pull it out. I also found him in a box under some clothes.
Rant over and back to packing.
I just hope I don't pack Earle in a box by mistake.
7:57 AM
|
Labels:
Earle,
Quidi Vidi Lake
|
2 comments:
Haha Good ol' Earle. Happy Packing!
Well, if you do pack Earle in a box, at least he'll make it to the new house!!!
Post a Comment