Work it, Girl!

Have you ever felt that sometimes your actions disappoint people? I feel that way a lot. I hate the thought of disappointing someone for any reason. That has been a real struggle for me, to be myself and not try to feel like I let people down for making my own decisions. I don't know how people have the self esteem to do that.
Self esteem: a realistic respect for or favorable impression of oneself; self-respect.
Just looking at that definition makes an anxious.
From now on I will channel the self esteem and self-respect of RuPaul. RuPaul you say? Well he is all about confidence and working it. So from now on when I feel that pesky low self-esteem I will imagine RuPaul calling out to me "Work it, Girl!"
And work it I shall.
5:13 PM
|
Labels:
RuPaul,
Self esteem,
Work It
|
2 comments:
To quote RuPaul: Don't fuck it up!! LOL
You go girl! Let RuPaul be your guide!
Post a Comment