You sir are no Tim Gunn



I was a little appalled the other day while watching Project Runway Canada. While talking to a designer Brian Bailey said "make it work." Hold on a sec, did Brain Bailey say make it work? I thought I might have heard that wrong. I went back and listened again. Yes, he did in fact say it.

Well Brian Bailey who do you think you are? That is one of the catchphrases of the silver fox, Tim Gunn. He says it all the time. He owns make it work.

Heidi has "Auf Wiedersehen" and Iman has "you just don't measure up".

So Brian Bailey back off and find you own catchphrase.

2 comments:

Nancy Barnes said...

But I like Brian Bailey. No, he's not Tim Gunn.
And I like Tim, too. Maybe we can email Brian with some catchphrase ideas!!!!

Heather Smith said...

I dig Brian Bailey - but no one comes near to Tim Gunn!

The UK guy was awful.

Post a Comment